Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Land Of Half Written Blog Posts

The other day I realized how long it had been since I posted something and as I opened my blog I was immediately faced with a blog post that was about 90% written that I never published. It just needed an ending and a picture attached. That's it and yet I never got around to finishing it.

After viewing that I started to scroll through my posts and realized for every 10 posts I've published I have at least 1 post unpublished. Some I just decided they would stir up a litte too much dust for my liking and figured it wasn't worth the post; I didn't want to argue with anyone that may be opposed to my thoughts. Others I just lost momentum so decided to sit on it and then never found that momentum again. Some I simply forgot I even started!

Do you have any unfinished posts sitting waiting to be finished? Or do you always complete the posts you start?

No comments:

Post a Comment